Texas Commission on Law Enforcement Officer Standards and Education
6330 East Highway 290, STE 200
Austin, Texas 78723
We are located on the west bound access road of Hwy 290, two blocks east of IH35 in the same building that houses ITT.
Main Number: (512) 936-7700
fax Executive Offices: (512) 936-7766
fax Credentialing and Officer Records: (512) 936-7766
Regional Field Offices
Credentialing & On-line Training Support Questions
IMPORTANT BEFORE YOU CALL . . .
Before you call us, please have your TCLEOSE PID number (Personal ID), or, for agency related questions, your TCLEOSE Agency number, ready. We require a PID or Agency number in order to assist you with your records.
Don’t know your PID? Use our Telephone system to look it up! To do so, call our main number, 512-936-7700. On the menu choose the option for Texas Peace Officer, Jailer or Telecommunicator. Then follow the instructions until you hear the option to look your TCLEOSE PID number. Select this option and follow the prompts.
Need to know where you stand for certificaton or mandated training? You can now check your status through the new My TCLEOSE Account.
- Texas peace officer, county jailer or telecommunicator general information questions please dial 512-936-7700. On the menu choose the option 2 for Texas peace officer, county jailer or telecommunicator. Follow the prompts to input TCLEOSE PID number then select option 4 to speak to a credentialing customer support agent.
- My TCLEOSE Account and Online training support questions including usernames and passwords or please fill out a help desk ticket at https://tcleose.texas.gov/myTCLEOSEAccount/contact_support_help.cfm.
- Online Training Self Service Options:
- To speak with the Online Training Help Desk during business hours please dial 512-936-7700. On the menu choose the option 2 for Texas Peace Officer, Jailer or Telecommunicator. Follow the prompts to input TCLEOSE PID number then select option 3 to speak to customer support agent.
- Agency questions. If you are calling on behalf of a law enforcement agency, and have a question about your agency record or an agency form, please dial 512-936-7700. On the menu choose the option 3 for Agency related questions then select option 1.
- Instructor or training provider questions, please dial 512-936-7700. On the menu choose the option 3 for Agency or Training Provider related questions then select option 2.
Office of General Counsel
Financial and Staff Support