Texas Commission on Law Enforcement Officer Standards and Education Logo

Open Records Request

Contact the Public Information Officer by email or by calling (512) 936-7700.


The request must be in writing and addressed to TCLEOSE. Clearly label your correspondence as a "Public Information Request" or "Open Records Request." Requests sent via fax or email must be addressed to the public information officer or to the person designated by that officer to receive such requests.

We will respond promptly and if we cannot get the information to you in 10 days, we will inform you as to why and when you will be able to get the information.

For More information see the attorney general's website for more information.